TaeTiSeo(Girls Generation- TTS) Twinkle Lyrics Translation in English with Pronounce

TaeTiSeo(Girls Generation- TTS) Twinkle  Lyrics Translation in English with Pronounce




Original       : The twinkle, twinkle The twinkle, twinkle
Pronounce   : The twinkle, twinkle The twinkle, twinkle
Translation  : The twinkle, twinkle The twinkle, twinkle

Original       : 숨겨도 twinkle 어쩌나? 눈에 확 띄잖아
Pronounce   : Sum Gyou Do Twinkle Ou Chou Na? Nun E Hoak Tui Ja Na
Translation  : The thing that I twinkle cannot be hidden. What should I do? I stuck out like a sore thumb

Original       : 베일에 싸여 있어도 나는 twinkle 티가 나
Pronounce   : Veil E Ssa Yo It Ssou Do Na Noun Twinkle Ti Ga Na
Translation  : Even if I am veiled, I am still twinkling. The thing that I twinkle cannot be hidden.

Original       : 딴 사람들도 다 빛나는 나를 좋아해
Pronounce   : Tan Sa Ram Doul Do Da Bit Na Noun Na Roul Jo A Hae
Translation  : Most of people like me who always twinkle

Original       : 끝까지 경계해야 해 보석을 훔친 너잖아 
Pronounce   : Kout Ka Ji Gyoung Gye Hae Ya Hae Bo Souk Oul Hum Chin Nou Ja Na
Translation  : You must be on your guard against other people who like me, because you stole the jewelry(jewelry: the speaker assimilate herself to a jewelry, because she think that she always twinkle)

Original       : 늘 나의 곁을 지켜줘 내 주위만 맴돌아
Pronounce   : Noul Na Oui Gyout Toul Ji Kyou Juo Nae Ju Wi Man Maem Dol A 
Translation  : Please keep me by your side all the time, and keep linger on me

Original       : 눈을 떼지 말아줘 내 매력에 빠져
Pronounce   : Nun Oul Te Ji Mal A Juo Nae Mae Ryouk E Pa Jyou
Translation  : Don't take your eyes off me for even a second, and mesmerize by my charm and beauty

Original       : 숨겨도 twinkle 어쩌나? 눈에 확 띄잖아
Pronounce   : Sum Gyou Do Twinkle Ou Chou Na? Nun E Hoak Tui Ja Na
Translation  : The thing that I twinkle cannot be hidden. What should I do? I stuck out like a sore thumb

Original       : 베일에 싸여 있어도 나는 twinkle 티가 나
Pronounce   : Veil E Ssa Yo It Ssou Do Na Noun Twinkle Ti Ga Na
Translation  : Even if I am veiled, I am still twinkling. The thing that I twinkle cannot be hidden.

Original       : 난 미지의 세계 시간을 잊어버릴걸
Pronounce   : Nan Mi Ji Oui Se Gye Shi Gan Oul Yi Jou Bou Ril Goul
Translation  : Maybe, I’m in the unknown world, so that I might forget concept of time

Original       : 아침에 눈을 떠봐도 꿈은 계속될 거야 
Pronounce   : A Chim E Nun Oul Tou Boa Do Kum Oun Gye Sok Doel Gou Ya
Translation  : Even if you awake in the morning, you would not be awaken from a dream

Original       : 난 너를 위해 꾸미고 더 예쁘게 날 반짝일래
Pronounce   : Nan Nou Roul Wi Hae Ku Mi Go Dou Ye Pou Ge Nal Ban Chak Il Lae
Translation  : I will make myself up all pretty only for you, and also make myself twinkle

Original       : 왜 너만 혼자 몰라 나의 진가를
Pronounce   : Oe Nou Man Hon Ja Mol La Na Oui Jin Ga Roul
Translation  : I just wonder that only you don’t recognize my real beauty

Original       : 숨겨도 twinkle 어쩌나? 눈에 확 띄잖아
Pronounce   : Sum Gyou Do Twinkle Ou Chou Na? Nun E Hoak Tui Ja Na
Translation  : The thing that I twinkle cannot be hidden. What should I do? I stuck out like a sore thumb

Original       : 베일에 싸여 있어도 나는 twinkle 티가 나
Pronounce   : Veil E Ssa Yo It Ssou Do Na Noun Twinkle Ti Ga Na
Translation  : Even if I am veiled, I am still twinkling. The thing that I twinkle cannot be hidden.

Original       : 너무 태연해 너무 뻔뻔해
Pronounce   : Nou Mu Tae Youn Hae Nou Mu Poun Poun Hae
Translation  : You're too calm, and have a lot of nerve

Original       : 밖에는 날 소원하는 줄이 끝이 안 보여
Pronounce   : Bak E Noun Nal So Won Ha Noun Jul Yi Kout Chi An Bo Yo
Translation  : People are waiting in line to see me outside, and I can't see the end of the line

Original       : 말도 안되게 넌 너무 담담해
Pronounce   : Mal Do An Doe Ge Noun Nou Mu Dam Dam Hae
Translation  : Nevertheless, you seem to too calm impossibly

Original       : 난 하늘 아래 떨어진 별
Pronounce   : Nan Ha Noul A Rae Toul Ou Jin Byoul
Translation  : I'm a fallen star from the sky

Original       : 숨겨도 twinkle 어쩌나? 눈에 확 띄잖아
Pronounce   : Sum Gyou Do Twinkle Ou Chou Na? Nun E Hoak Tui Ja Na
Translation  : The thing that I twinkle cannot be hidden. What should I do? I stuck out like a sore thumb

Original       : 베일에 싸여 있어도 나는 twinkle 티가 나
Pronounce   : Veil E Ssa Yo It Ssou Do Na Noun Twinkle Ti Ga Na
Translation  : Even if I am veiled, I am still twinkling. The thing that I twinkle cannot be hidden.

Original       : 그대의 twinkle 나를 봐 어딜 봐? 나를 봐
Pronounce   : Gou Dae Oui Twinkle Na Roul Boa Ou Dil Boa Na Roul Boa
Translation  : I’m twinkling only for you, so you must look at me. Where are you looking at? Just take a look to me

Original       : 칙칙한 옷 속에서도 나는 twinkle 태가 나
Pronounce   : Chik Chik Han Ot Sok E Sou Do Na Noun Twinkle Tae Ga Na
Translation  : Even if I wear somber colors, I always twinkle. I have an air of elegance and grace

Original       : 숨겨도 twinkle 어쩌나? 눈에 확 띄잖아
Pronounce   : Sum Gyou Do Twinkle Ou Chou Na? Nun E Hoak Tui Ja Na
Translation  : The thing that I twinkle cannot be hidden. What should I do? I stuck out like a sore thumb

Original       : 베일에 싸여 있어도 나는 twinkle 티가 나
Pronounce   : Veil E Ssa Yo It Ssou Do Na Noun Twinkle Ti Ga Na
Translation  : Even if I am veiled, I am still twinkling. The thing that I twinkle cannot be hidden.





Share on Google Plus

2 개의 댓글:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright Statement

Copyright 2010 Koreanwavetimes.com. All rights reserved.

All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by the Koreanwavetimes.com. Any reproduction, retransmissions, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, and may not be reproduced or stored in a retrieval system without prior written permission of the publisher and in no case for profit.