Yozoh Again and Again (자꾸자꾸- Love Rain(사랑비) OST) Lyrics Translation in English with Pronounce

Yozoh Again and Again (자꾸자꾸- Love Rain(사랑비) OST) Lyrics Translation in English with Pronounce




Original       : 자꾸자꾸 그대 생각에 어쩔 수가 없어요
Pronounce   : Ja Ku Ja Ku Gou Dae Saeng Gak E Ou Choul Su Ga Oup Ssou Yo
Translation  : I am at a loss what to do, because I keep missing you again and again

Original       : 문득문득 그대 생각에 웃음이 나요
Pronounce   : Mun Douk Mun Douk Gou Dae Saeng Gak E Ut Soum Yi Na Yo
Translation  : Sometimes I think about you, and it makes me smile suddenly and suddenly

Original       : 내 맘속에 스며든 향기가 아직 선명하게 남아 있는 듯한데
Pronounce   : Nae Mam Sok E Sou Myou Doun Hyang Gi Ga A Jik Soun Myoung Ha Ge Nam A It Noun Dout Han DE
Translation  : Your scent permeated to my heart seems to be remained still vividly 

Original       : 사랑한다는 말 보고 싶단 말 하듯이 내게 쉬운게 아냐 내게
Pronounce   : Sa Rang Han Da Noun Mal Bo Go Ship Dan Mal Ha Dout Shi Nae Ge Shui Un Ge A Nya Nae Ge
Translation  : It's not that easy to me, to me, just like to say I love you or I miss you

Original       : 사랑이란 아껴주는 거고 사랑이란 함께하는 건데
Pronounce   : Sa Rang Yi Ran A Kyou Ju Noun Gou Go Sa Rang Yi Ran Ham Ke Ha Noun Goun De
Translation  : Love is to cherish for sweetheart, and love is to share all the joys and sorrows with sweetheart

Original       : 사랑이란 단지 그뿐인데
Pronounce   : Sa Rang Yi Ran Dan Ji Gou Pun In de
Translation  : Only that is all about the love

Original       : 그댄 지금 없는거죠
Pronounce   : Gou Daen Ji Goum Oup Noun Gou Jyo
Translation  : I’m all alone and you are always gone.

Original       : 마음이란 매일 생각나고 마음이란 그댈 그리는데
Pronounce   : Ma Oum Yi Ran Mae Il Saeng Gak Na Go Ma Oum Yi Ran Gou Dael Gou Ri Noun De
Translation  : My mind always think about you everyday, and my mind always miss you

Original       : 마음이란 계속 이럴텐데 나 이제 어떡하나요
Pronounce   : Ma Oum Yi Ran Gye Sok Yi Roul Ten De Na Yi Je Ou Touk Ha Na Yo
Translation  : I am sure that my mind would keep on doing as such.. Then, what should I do?

Original       : 내 맘속에 스며든 향기가 아직 선명하게 남아 있는 듯한데
Pronounce   : Nae Mam Sok E Sou Myou Doun Hyang Gi Ga A Jik Soun Myoung Ha Ge Nam A It Noun Dout Han DE
Translation  : Your scent permeated to my heart seems to be remained still vividly

Original       : 사랑한다는 말 보고 싶단 말 하듯이 내게 쉬운게 아냐 내게
Pronounce   : Sa Rang Han Da Noun Mal Bo Go Ship Dan Mal Ha Dout Shi Nae Ge Shui Un Ge A Nya Nae Ge
Translation  : It's not that easy to me, to me, just like to say I love you or I miss you

Original       : 사랑이란 아껴주는 거고 사랑이란 함께하는 건데
Pronounce   : Sa Rang Yi Ran A Kyou Ju Noun Gou Go Sa Rang Yi Ran Ham Ke Ha Noun Goun De
Translation  : Love is to cherish for sweetheart, and love is to share all the joys and sorrows with sweetheart

Original       : 사랑이란 단지 그뿐인데
Pronounce   : Sa Rang Yi Ran Dan Ji Gou Pun In de
Translation  : Only that is all about the love

Original       : 그댄 지금 없는거죠
Pronounce   : Gou Daen Ji Goum Oup Noun Gou Jyo
Translation  : I’m all alone and you are always gone.

Original       : 마음이란 매일 생각나고 마음이란 그댈 그리는데
Pronounce   : Ma Oum Yi Ran Mae Il Saeng Gak Na Go Ma Oum Yi Ran Gou Dael Gou Ri Noun De
Translation  : My mind always think about you everyday, and my mind always miss you

Original       : 마음이란 계속 이럴텐데 나 이제 어떡하나요
Pronounce   : Ma Oum Yi Ran Gye Sok Yi Roul Ten De Na Yi Je Ou Touk Ha Na Yo
Translation  : I am sure that my mind would keep on doing as such.. Then, what should I do?

Original       : 사랑이란
Pronounce   : Sa Rang Yi Ran
Translation  : Love is..

Original       : 그댄 지금 없는거죠
Pronounce   : Gou Daen Ji Goum Oup Noun Gou Jyo
Translation  : I’m all alone and you are always gone.

Original       : 사랑이란 아껴주는 거고 사랑이란 함께하는 건데
Pronounce   : Sa Rang Yi Ran A Kyou Ju Noun Gou Go Sa Rang Yi Ran Ham Ke Ha Noun Goun De
Translation  : Love is to cherish for sweetheart, and love is to share all the joys and sorrows with sweetheart

Original       : 사랑이란 단지 그뿐인데
Pronounce   : Sa Rang Yi Ran Dan Ji Gou Pun In de
Translation  : Only that is all about the love

Original       : 그댄 지금 없는거죠
Pronounce   : Gou Daen Ji Goum Oup Noun Gou Jyo
Translation  : I’m all alone and you are always gone.

Original       : 마음이란 매일 생각나고 마음이란 그댈 그리는데
Pronounce   : Ma Oum Yi Ran Mae Il Saeng Gak Na Go Ma Oum Yi Ran Gou Dael Gou Ri Noun De
Translation  : My mind always think about you everyday, and my mind always miss you

Original       : 마음이란 계속 이럴텐데 나 이제 어떡하나요
Pronounce   : Ma Oum Yi Ran Gye Sok Yi Roul Ten De Na Yi Je Ou Touk Ha Na Yo
Translation  : I am sure that my mind would keep on doing as such.. Then, what should I do?

Original       : 사랑이란 아껴주는 거고 사랑이란 함께하는 건데
Pronounce   : Sa Rang Yi Ran A Kyou Ju Noun Gou Go Sa Rang Yi Ran Ham Ke Ha Noun Goun De
Translation  : Love is to cherish for sweetheart, and love is to share all the joys and sorrows with sweetheart

Original       : 사랑이란 단지 그뿐인데
Pronounce   : Sa Rang Yi Ran Dan Ji Gou Pun In de
Translation  : Only that is all about the love

Original       : 그댄 지금 없는거죠
Pronounce   : Gou Daen Ji Goum Oup Noun Gou Jyo
Translation  : I’m all alone and you are always gone

Original       : 마음이란 매일 생각나고 마음이란 그댈 그리는데
Pronounce   : Ma Oum Yi Ran Mae Il Saeng Gak Na Go Ma Oum Yi Ran Gou Dael Gou Ri Noun De
Translation  : My mind always think about you everyday, and my mind always miss you

Original       : 마음이란 계속 이럴텐데 나 이제 어떡하나요
Pronounce   : Ma Oum Yi Ran Gye Sok Yi Roul Ten De Na Yi Je Ou Touk Ha Na Yo
Translation  : I am sure that my mind would keep on doing as such.. Then, what should I do?









Share on Google Plus

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright Statement

Copyright 2010 Koreanwavetimes.com. All rights reserved.

All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by the Koreanwavetimes.com. Any reproduction, retransmissions, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, and may not be reproduced or stored in a retrieval system without prior written permission of the publisher and in no case for profit.