Kim Jae-joong Living Like a Dream(Dr. Jin OST) Lyrics Translation in English with Pronounce

Kim Jae-joong Living Like a Dream(Dr. Jin OST) Lyrics Translation in English with Pronounce



Original       : 내가 기억해 너무 사랑했던 나의 여자라는 걸
Pronounce   : Nae Ga Gi Ouk Hae Nou Mu Sa Rang Hat Doun Na Oui Yo Ja Ra Noul Goul
Translation  : I remember that you were my girl who I have really loved

Original       : 기억해 너만큼은
Pronounce   : Gi Ouk Hae Nou Man Koum Oun
Translation  : I remember you as such

Original       : 시간이 지나도 너의 숨결이 남아
Pronounce   : Shi Gan Yi Ji Na Do Nou Oui Sum Gyoul Yi Nam A
Translation  : Even if the time have passed, your breathing remains in my mind

Original       : 널 간직하고 마치 나의 품에 안겨있는 것처럼
Pronounce   : Noul Gan Jik Ha Go Ma Chi Na Oui Pum E An Gyou It Noun Gut Chou Roum
Translation  : As if you’re still in my arms and I keep you in my bosom

Original       : 꿈일지도 몰라
Pronounce   : Kum Il Ji Do Mol La
Translation  : It might be a dream

Original       : 너에게 줬던 얕은 상처가
Pronounce   : Nou E Ge Juot Doun Yat Toun Sang Chou Ga
Translation  : The slight hurt that I gave you

Original       : 내게 주는 깊은 벌일지도 몰라
Pronounce   : Nae Ge Ju Noun Gip Poun Boul Il Ji Do Mol La
Translation  : It might be the harsh punishment that you give me

Original       : 미안해서 한참을 울어요
Pronounce   : Mi An Hae Sou Han Cham Oul Ul Ou Yo
Translation  : I cry for a long time because I’m so sorry

Original       : 알 수 없는 곳에 마치 또 다른 세상에 있어
Pronounce   : Al Su Oup Noun Got Se Ma Chi To Da Roun Se Sang E It Ssou
Translation  : I feel as if you are in in the unknown place like another world

Original       : 날 추억에 버렸나요
Pronounce   : Nal Chu Oup E Bou Ryout Na Yo
Translation  : Did you throw out me only in your memories

Original       : 옆에 있어도 넌 내게 없는 것처럼
Pronounce   : Youp E It Ssou Do Noun Nae Ge Oup Noun Gut Chou Roum
Translation  : I feel as if you do not stand by me even if you are with me

Original       : 니가 없는 곳에 더는 머물러 있을 수 없어
Pronounce   : Ni Ga Oup Noun Got Se Dou Noun Mou Mu Roul Su Oup Ssou
Translation  : I can't stay where you are not anymore

Original       : 다른 사람마저 사랑하는 니가 미워질까
Pronounce   : Da Roun Sa Ram Ma Jou Sa Rang Ha Noun Ni Ga Mi Wo Jil Ka
Translation  : I worry that even other people hate you who I love

Original       : 한참을 울어요
Pronounce   : Han Cham Oul Ul Ou Yo
Translation  : I cry for a long time

Original       : 알 수 없는 곳에 마치 또 다른 세상에 있어
Pronounce   : Al Su Oup Noun Got Se Ma Chi To Da Roun Se Sang E It Ssou
Translation  : I feel as if you are in in the unknown place like another world

Original       : 다른 사랑을 하나요
Pronounce   : Da Roun Sa Rang Oul Ha Na Yo
Translation  : Are you falling in love with another one

Original       : 내가 없어도 넌 행복해질 것처럼
Pronounce   : Nae Ga Oup Sou Do Noun Haeng Bok Hae Jil Gut Chou Roum
Translation  : As if you are happy even if I’m not with you

Original       : 어떤 공간에 있더라도 내겐 너 하나죠
Pronounce   : Ou Toun Gong Gan E It Dou Ra Do Nae Gen Nou Ha Na Jyo
Translation  : But I will just think about only you even if you are in another place

Original       : 모두 변해도 너에게 떠나
Pronounce   : Mo Du Byoun Hae Do Nou E Ge Tou Na
Translation  : Even if everything change and leave you

Original       : 나 네게 없어도 지금처럼 웃을 수 있나요
Pronounce   : Na Ne Ge Oup Sou Do Ji Goum Chou Roun Ut Soul Su It Na Yo
Translation  : Can you smile like now even if I’m not with you

Original       : 이대론 살아도 난 살아 있지 않는 것처럼
Pronounce   : Yi Dae Ron Sal A Do Nan Sal A It Ji An Oun Gut Chou Roum
Translation  : Actually I’m alive as I am, but I feel as if I’m not alive 

Original       : 알 수 없어 
Pronounce   : Al Su Oup Ssou
Translation  : God knows

Original       : 너와
Pronounce   : Nou Wa
Translation  : And you



Share on Google Plus

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright Statement

Copyright 2010 Koreanwavetimes.com. All rights reserved.

All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by the Koreanwavetimes.com. Any reproduction, retransmissions, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, and may not be reproduced or stored in a retrieval system without prior written permission of the publisher and in no case for profit.