Headlines News :
Home » » TaeTiSeo (Girls Generation - TTS) Baby Steps Lyrics Translation in English with Pronounce

TaeTiSeo (Girls Generation - TTS) Baby Steps Lyrics Translation in English with Pronounce

Written By . on Tuesday | 11:50

TaeTiSeo (Girls Generation - TTS) Baby Steps Lyrics Translation in English with Pronounce

Original       : 움켜쥔 마음이 자꾸 새어나가 Oh
Pronounce   : Um Kyou Juin Ma Oum Yi Ja Ku Sae Ou Na Ga Oh
Translation  : I grasped(hided) my feelings, but it is leaking out over and over again, Oh

Original       : 숨겨보고 감춰도 모두 흘러나가 Oh
Pronounce   : Sum Gyou Bo Go Gam Chuo Do Mo Du Houl Lou Na Ga Oh
Translation  : I have tried to hide and cover it, but all the things are flowing out, Oh

Original       : 닿을 수 없는 너를 보면서 내 작은 그림자도 들킬까 숨어서
Pronounce   : Da Oul Su Oup Noun Nou Roul Bo Myoun Sou Nae Jak Oun Gou Rim Ja Do Doul Kil Ka Sum Ou Sou
Translation  : When I see you who could not be touched by me, I hid myself, for I was afraid that even my small shadow could be discovered

Original       : Oh 난 떨리는 걸음을 조심히 다가가 봐 
Pronounce   : Oh Nan Toul Li Noun Goul Oum Oul Jo Shim Hi Da Ga Ga Boa
Translation  : Oh, I try to come up to you carefully with trembling steps

Original       : Oh 난 더 가까이 갈수록 어쩐지 두려워져 니가 멀어질까
Pronounce   : Oh Nan Dou Ga Ka Yi Gal Su Rok Ou Choun Ji Du Ryou Wo Jyou Ni Ga Moul Ou Jil Ka
Translation  : Oh, the more I go near to you, the more I’m afraid for you might drift apart

Original       : One, Two 내 맘이 Three, Four 숨결이 Five, Six 온몸이 너만 보며 걸어 
Pronounce   : One, Two Nae Mam Yi Three, Four Sum Gyoul Yi Five, Six On Mom Yi Nou Man Bo Myou Goul Ou
Translation  : I’m walking seeing only you with (One, Two) my heart, (Three, Four) my breath, and (Five, Six) with all my body

Original       : 두 눈을 가릴수록 니가 더 잘 보여(It's U, It's U)
Pronounce   : Du Nun Oul Ga Ril Su Rok Ni Ga Dou Jal Bo Yo(It's U, It's U)
Translation  : The more I cover up my eyes, the more I can see you better as well(It's U, It's U)

Original       : 내 두 귀를 막을수록 종일 너만 들려
Pronounce   : Nae Du Gui Roul Mak Oul Su Rok Jong Il Nou Man Doul Lyou
Translation  : The more I block my ears, the more I can hear your voice all day

Original       : 니 눈빛 읽어내기 어려워
Pronounce   : Ni Nun Bit Il Gou Nae Gi Ou Ryou Wo
Translation  : It's so hard to me to read your eyes

Original       : 온종일 니 곁에서 눈치만 보게 돼
Pronounce   : On Jong Il Ni Gyout Tae Sou Nun Chi Man Bo Ge Doe
Translation  : And I get to read your countenance all day

Original       : Oh 난 떨리는 걸음을 또 한번 다가가 봐 
Pronounce   : Oh Nan Toul Li Noun Goul Oum Oul To Han Boun Da Ga Ga Boa
Translation  : Oh I try to come up to you again with trembling steps

Original       : Oh 넌 내 사랑이 보이는 가까운 거리까지 이젠 다가와 줘
Pronounce   : Oh Noun Nae Sa Rang Yi Bo Yi Noun Ga Ka Un Gou Ri Ka Ji Yi Jen Da Ga Wa Juo
Translation  : Oh, please come up to me closer within as you can see my love to you

Original       : One, Two 내 맘이 Three, Four 숨결이 Five, Six 온몸이 너만 보며 걸어 
Pronounce   : One, Two Nae Mam Yi Three, Four Sum Gyoul Yi Five, Six On Mom Yi Nou Man Bo Myou Goul Ou
Translation  : I’m walking seeing only you with (One, Two) my heart, (Three, Four) my breath, and (Five, Six) with all my body

Original       : One, Two 어제도 Three, Four 오늘도 Five, Six 내일도 너를 향해 걸어
Pronounce   : One, Two Ou Je Do Three, Four O Noul do Five, Six Nae Il Do Nou Roul Hyang Hae Goul Ou
Translation  : I’m walking towards only you with (One, Two) even yesterday, (Three, Four) even today, and (Five, Six) and even tomorrow

Original       : 오늘도 나 혼자 눈물짓는 걸음으로 널 향해 걷고 있지만
Pronounce   : O Noul Do Na Hon Ja Nun Mul Jit Noun Goul Oum Ou Ro Noul Hyang Hae Gout Go It Ji Man
Translation  : Even if I’m walking toward you with my lonely tearful steps again today

Original       : 니 맘에 닿는 날 니 품에 안아줄 그 날을 기다려 I Need U hey, 
Pronounce   : Ni Mam E Dat Noun Nal Ni Pum E An A Jul Gou Nal Oul Gi Da Ryou, I Need U hey
Translation  : I will wait for the day that my love arrive to your heart so that you notice my mind and hold me tight in your arms, I Need U hey

Original       : Oh 난 떨리는 걸음을 또 한번 다가가 봐 
Pronounce   : Oh Nan Toul Li Noun Goul Oum Oul To Han Boun Da Ga Ga Boa
Translation  : Oh I try to come up to you again with trembling steps

Original       : Oh 난 더 가까이 갈수록 어쩐지 두려워져
Pronounce   : Oh Nan Dou Ga Ka Yi Gal Su Rok Ou Choun Ji Du Ryou Wo Jyou
Translation  : Oh the more I go near to you, the more I’m afraid for some reason

Original       : Oh 난 떨리는 걸음을 또 한번 다가가 봐 
Pronounce   : Oh Nan Toul Li Noun Goul Oum Oul To Han Boun Da Ga Ga Boa
Translation  : Oh I try to come up to you again with trembling steps

Original       : Oh 넌 내 사랑이 보이는 가까운 거리까지 이젠 다가와 줘
Pronounce   : Oh Noun Nae Sa Rang Yi Bo Yi Noun Ga Ka Un Gou Ri Ka Ji Yi Jen Da Ga Wa Juo
Translation  : Oh, please come up to me closer within as you can see my love to you

Original       : One, Two 내 맘이 Three, Four 숨결이 Five, Six 온몸이 너만 보며 걸어 
Pronounce   : One, Two Nae Mam Yi Three, Four Sum Gyoul Yi Five, Six On Mom Yi Nou Man Bo Myou Goul Ou
Translation  : I’m walking seeing only you with (One, Two) my heart, (Three, Four) my breath, and (Five, Six) with all my body

Original       : One, Two 어제도 Three, Four 오늘도 Five, Six 내일도 너를 향해 걸어
Pronounce   : One, Two Ou Je Do Three, Four O Noul do Five, Six Nae Il Do Nou Roul Hyang Hae Goul Ou
Translation  : I’m walking towards only you with (One, Two) even yesterday, (Three, Four) even today, and (Five, Six) and even tomorrow

Experience the best in Korean TV entertainment. Drama, News, Sports.. See it all!

Music Concerts Tickets





Share this article :

2 개의 댓글:

2Know said...

FABULOUS!! JUST FABULOUS TTS!!! <33333333

Victor WiNn said...

Thanks for the lyrics, I'm currrently doing the guitar chords for this song in my blog : www.victorwinn29.blogspot.com Please visit and leave comments too :D

Post a Comment

RECENT POST LIST

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. KoreanwaveTimes.com - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger