Tiffany Because It’s You (그대니까요) Love Rain OST Lyrics Translation in English with Pronounce

Tiffany Because It’s You (그대니까요) Love Rain OST Lyrics Translation in English with Pronounce

Warning

Any reproduction or redistribution of the content in this post and all the contents written by Koreanwavetimes.com are strictly prohibited. 
Some bloggers related to K Pop lyrics are doing unauthorized duplication of the content from Koreanwavetimes.com. 
If they have no ability to deal with translations themselves, they should not run their own blogs. They ought to be ashamed of themselves!
And remember that making copies without consent is a clear violation of the law.



Original      : 미안하단 말하지 말아요
Pronounce : Mi An Ha Dan Mal Ha Ji Mal A Yo
Translation : Don’t tell me that you are sorry

Original      : 내게 사랑은 끝이 아닌데
Pronounce: Nae Ge Sa Rang Oun Kout Chi A Nin De
Translation : Our love is not over yet to me

Original      : 이렇게 우리 헤어진다면
Pronounce : Yi Rout Ge U Ri He Ou Jin Da Myoun
Translation : If we break up as it is now

Original      : 어떡해요 어떡해요
Pronounce : Ou Touk Hae Yo Ou Touk Hae Yo
Translation : What should I do.. What should I do

Original      : 사랑 하나 뿐인데 사랑할 수 없고
Pronounce : Sa Rang Ha Na Pun In De Sa Rang Hal Su Oup Go
Translation : The only thing that I can rely on is love, but I can’t love anymore

Original      : 정말 하고 싶은 말 할 수도 없는데
Pronounce : Joung Mal Ha Go Ship Poun Mal Hal Su Do Oup Noun De
Translation : And I can’t say the word that I really want to

Original      : 점점 멀어져가는 사랑이
Pronounce : Joum Joum Moul Ou Jyou Ga Noun Sa Rang Yi
Translation : Our love that comes apart

Original      : 지키지 못할 말들이
Pronounce : Ji Ki Ji Mot Hal Mal Doul Yi
Translation : And the words we can't keep

Original      : 날 울게 하네요
Pronounce : Nal Ul Ge Ha Ne Yo
Translation : Those things make me cry

Original      : 고맙다는 말 하지 말아요
Pronounce : Go Mab Da Noun Mal Ha Ji Mal A Yo
Translation : You don’t appreciate me

Original      : 내 모든 사랑 주고 싶은데
Pronounce : Nae Mo Doun Sa Rang Ju Go Ship Poun De
Translation : I want to give you all my love to you

Original      : 이렇게 우리 남이 된다면
Pronounce : Yi Rout Ge U Ri Nam Yi Doen Da Myoun
Translation : If you and I are separated as it is now

Original      : 어떡해요 어떡해요
Pronounce : Ou Touk Hae Yo Ou Touk Hae Yo
Translation : What should I do.. What should I do

Original      : 사랑 하나 뿐인데 사랑할 수 없고
Pronounce : Sa Rang Ha Na Pun In De Sa Rang Hal Su Oup Go
Translation : The only thing that I can rely on is love, but I can’t love anymore

Original      : 정말 하고 싶은 말 할 수도 없는데
Pronounce : Joung Mal Ha Go Ship Poun Mal Hal Su Do Oup Noun De
Translation : And I can’t say the word that I really want to

Original      : 점점 멀어져가는 사랑이
Pronounce : Joum Joum Moul Ou Jyou Ga Noun Sa Rang Yi
Translation : Our love that comes apart

Original      : 지키지 못할 말들이
Pronounce : Ji Ki Ji Mot Hal Mal Doul Yi
Translation : And the words we can't keep

Original      : 날 울게 하네요
Pronounce : Nal Ul Ge Ha Ne Yo
Translation : Those things make me cry

Original      : 사랑해요
Pronounce : Sa Rang Hae Yo
Translation : I love you

Original      : 사랑해서 어떡해요
Pronounce : Sa Rang Hae Sou Ou Touk Hae Yo
Translation : But I don’t know what I should do because I still love you

Original      : 아픈 사랑이라도 괜찮아
Pronounce : A Poun Sa Rang Yi Ra Do Goen Cha Na
Translation : While love may sometimes bite, it’s OK

Original      : 지워도 지울수 없는 그대니까
Pronounce : Ji Wo Do Ji Ul Su Oup Noun Gou Dae Ni Ka
Translation : Even if I try to forget you, I think it’s impossible

Original      : 슬픈 운명이라도 그대를 보낼수 없어
Pronounce : Soul Poun Un Myoung Yi Ra Do Gou Dae Roul Bo Nael Su Oup Sou
Translation : And even if our love is like a sad fate, I can’t let you go

Original      : 사랑해요 그대니까요
Pronounce : Sa Rang Hae Yo Gou Dae Ni Ka Yo
Translation : I love you because it’s you

Original      : 내겐 그대니까요
Pronounce : Nae Gen Gou Dae Ni Ka Yo
Translation : Because it’s you to me





Share on Google Plus

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright Statement

Copyright 2010 Koreanwavetimes.com. All rights reserved.

All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by the Koreanwavetimes.com. Any reproduction, retransmissions, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, and may not be reproduced or stored in a retrieval system without prior written permission of the publisher and in no case for profit.