Headlines News :
Home » » Girls’ Generation (SNSD) Dancing Queen Lyrics Translation in English with Pronounce

Girls’ Generation (SNSD) Dancing Queen Lyrics Translation in English with Pronounce

Written By . on Saturday | 17:49

Girls’ Generation (SNSD) Dancing Queen Lyrics Translation in English with Pronounce

Warning

Any reproduction or redistribution of the content in this post and all the contents written by Koreanwavetimes.com are strictly prohibited. 
Some bloggers related to K Pop lyrics are doing unauthorized duplication of the content from Koreanwavetimes.com. 
If they have no ability to deal with translations themselves, they should not run their own blogs. They ought to be ashamed of themselves!
And remember that making copies without consent is a clear violation of the law.


All the music you want for $10 a month

Original      : Girls’ generation
Pronounce : Girls’ generation
Translation : Girls’ generation

Original      : Let’s dance
Pronounce : Let’s dance
Translation : Let’s dance

Original      : Hit the beat and take it to the fast line
Pronounce : Hit the beat and take it to the fast line
Translation : Hit the beat and take it to the fast line

Original      : 무대 위 너를 처음 봤을 때
Pronounce : Mu Dae Wi Nou Roul Chou Oum Boat Ssoul Tae
Translation : The First Time Ever I Saw you on the stage

Original      : 내 주위에 시간들은 모두 멈추고 가슴만 뛰어
Pronounce : Nae Ju Wi E Shi Gan Doul Oun Mo Du Moum Chu Go Ga Soum Man Tui Ou
Translation : The time around me seemed to have stopped, and my heart beats

Original      : 평범한 나의 인생을 바꿔준 넌 나의 댄싱 퀸
Pronounce : Pyoung Boum Han Na Oui In Saeng Oul Ba Kuo Jun Noun Na Oui Dancing Queen
Translation : You have made my normal life changed, and you are my dancing queen

Original      : 지루한 나의 일상을 깨워준 하룻밤의 파티
Pronounce : Ji Ru Han Na Oui Il Sang Oul Kae Wo Jun Ha Rut Bam Oui Party
Translation : The night party has awakened my boring routine

Original      : 내 맘을 사로잡는 댄싱 그 화려한 솜씨
Pronounce : Nae Mam Oul Sa Ro Jab Noun Dancing Gou Hoa Ryou Han Som Ssi
Translation : Your dancing and brilliant dancing skills captivate my heart

Original      : 너의 그 이기적인 맵시 그 아찔한 섹시
Pronounce : Nou Oui Gou Yi Gi Joug In Maeb Shi Gou A Chil Han Sexy
Translation : You look stylish and so sexy

Original      : 숨 막힐 듯 해 Yeah
Pronounce : Sum Mak Hil Dout Hae Yeah
Translation : You took my breath away, yeah

Original      : 한참을 지나 내가 무대 위에서 그때 그대처럼 춤추고 노래해
Pronounce : Han Cham Oul Ji Na Nae Ga Mu Dae Wi E Sou Gou Tae Chou Roum Chum Chu Go No Rae Hae
Translation : After a long time, I sing and dance on the stage as you did then

Original      : 마치 꿈같아.. 정말로
Pronounce : Ma Chi Kum Gat Ta Joung Mal Lo
Translation : It seems like I am dreaming, really

Original      : 평범한 나의 인생을 바꿔준 넌 나의 댄싱 퀸
Pronounce : Pyoung Boum Han Na Oui In Saeng Oul Ba Kuo Jun Noun Na Oui Dancing Queen
Translation : You have made my normal life changed, and you are my dancing queen

Original      : 지루한 나의 일상을 깨워준 하룻밤의 파티
Pronounce : Ji Ru Han Na Oui Il Sang Oul Kae Wo Jun Ha Rut Bam Oui Party
Translation : The night party has awakened my boring routine

Original      : 내 맘을 사로잡는 댄싱 그 화려한 솜씨
Pronounce : Nae Mam Oul Sa Ro Jab Noun Dancing Gou Hoa Ryou Han Som Ssi
Translation : Your dancing and brilliant dancing skills captivate my heart

Original      : 너의 그 이기적인 맵시 그 아찔한 섹시
Pronounce : Nou Oui Gou Yi Gi Joug In Maeb Shi Gou A Chil Han Sexy
Translation : You look stylish and so sexy

Original      : 리듬에 몸을 맡겨 나 Yeah
Pronounce : Rhythm E Mom Oul Mat Gyou Na Yeah
Translation : My body seemed to be falling to rhythmic flow, yeah

Original      : 넌 나의 댄싱 퀸 누가 뭐래도 영원히
Pronounce : Noun Na Oui Dancing Queen Nu Ga Muo Rae Do Young Won Hi
Translation : You are my dancing queen forever no matter what they say

Original      : (I don’t care what anyone thinks cause you’re the one who makes me dance.
Pronounce : (I don’t care what anyone thinks cause you’re the one who makes me dance.
Translation : (I don’t care what anyone thinks cause you’re the one who makes me dance.

Original      : You’re one the who makes me sing.
Pronounce : You’re one the who makes me sing.
Translation : You’re one the who makes me sing.

Original      : Can’t nobody be my dancing queen but you.)
Pronounce : Can’t nobody be my dancing queen but you.)
Translation : Can’t nobody be my dancing queen but you.)

Original      : 내 마음속의 스타 넌 나의 hero
Pronounce : Nae Ma Oum Sog Oui Star Noun Na Oui Hero
Translation : You’re the star from my mind, and you’re my hero

Original      : 넌 나의 hero 넌 나의 hero
Pronounce : Noun Na Oui Hero Noun Na Oui Hero
Translation : You’re my hero, and you’re my hero

Original      : (I get the “chills” when I see you move, see you groove.
Pronounce : (I get the “chills” when I see you move, see you groove.
Translation : (I get the “chills” when I see you move, see you groove.

Original      : The way you shake your body is “Look at me everybody!”
Pronounce : The way you shake your body is “Look at me everybody!”
Translation : The way you shake your body is “Look at me everybody!”

Original      : Your dancing makes me “hot”.)
Pronounce : Your dancing makes me “hot”.)
Translation : Your dancing makes me “hot”.)

Original      : 댄싱, 그 화려한 댄싱
Pronounce : Dancing Gou Hoa Ryou Han Dancing
Translation : Dancing.. The brilliant dancing

Original      : 니 이기적인 맵시 그 아찔한 섹시
Pronounce : Ni Yi Gi Joug In Maeb Shi Gou A Chil Han Sexy
Translation : You look stylish and so sexy

Original      : 리듬에 몸을 맡겨 나 Yeah
Pronounce : Rhythm E Mom Oul Mat Gyou Na Yeah
Translation : My body seemed to be falling to rhythmic flow, yeah

Original      : 날 사로잡은 댄싱 니 그 화려한 솜씨
Pronounce : Nal Sa Ro Jab Oun Dancing Ni Gou Hoa Ryou Han Som Ssi
Translation : Your dancing and brilliant dancing skills captivate my heart

Original      : 그 이기적인 맵시 아찔한 섹시
Pronounce : Gou Yi Gi Joug In Maeb Shi A Chil Han Sexy
Translation : You look stylish and so sexy

Original      : 숨 막힐 듯한 너 Yeah
Pronounce : Sum Mak Hil Dout Han Nou Yeah
Translation : You took my breath away, yeah

Original      : Bring it on
Pronounce : Bring it on
Translation : Bring it on

Original      : 파티 젊음을 불태울 댄싱파티
Pronounce : Party Joul Moum Oul Bul Tae Ul Dancing Party
Translation : The party.. The dancing party would radiate our youthfulness

Original      : 모두 다 함께 해 파티
Pronounce : Mo Du Da Ham Ke Hae Party
Translation : All together the party now

Original      : 젊음을 불태울 댄싱파티
Pronounce : Joul Moum Oul Bul Tae Ul Dancing Party
Translation : The dancing party would radiate our youthfulness






Share this article :

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment

RECENT POST LIST

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. KoreanwaveTimes.com - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger